Thursday, August 19, 2010

New beginnings...

Yes, a new blog! Why? Well first of all, I have a gmail account and got extremely annoyed with having to sign out of my email in order to access my blog. I couldn't change my email with my other blog, so, well...here we are. Thank you for following along.

And really because there are so many new things coming up in my life that I just wanted to start over. And Mrs Inglis inspired me. I hope that's all right with you. If you haven't already, update your links.

With this blog, I want to try and post more meaningful things, not just random crap. I mean, random crap will still make an appearance, but I want to post more pictures and actually have things that are read-worthy. We will see how long this lasts.

For starters, here are some of my most favorite pictures from mine and Keenan's engagement session with Brittany DeWester. I found out about her through by co-worker, Andi. Brittany is an amazing photographer and so fun. I'm really glad we chose her to photograph our wedding day. We felt so at ease with her during the engagement session...I cannot wait to see how the wedding day photos will turn out. Enjoy!


2 comments: