Monday, November 1, 2010

Okay forreals this time....

Yes! I'm married! Our wedding was on Oct 23. Despite the rain and having to move the ceremony indoors last minute, it was perfect. The photobooth was a huge hit. Everyone had a crazy fun time dancing. I could not have been happier. I have the most amazing, uh, husband (still weird saying that). My bridesmaids looked gorgeous! And all the people we love and love us back were together on a most amazing night.
Here's a preview of the professional photos done by our amazing photographer, Brittany Dewester






And our photo booth pic. =)



3 comments:

  1. AAAAHHH! I love that you have a HUSBAND!!! Love your pictures so far and loooove the honeymoon pictures you posted on facebook too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looove it! Your wedding was too awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! :) I heard from Andi it was an amazing wedding! You guys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete