Monday, December 5, 2011


Sorry for the lack of updates. Work has been busy, I've been lazy. And the holidays are here. 'Nuff said.

After a wonderful (and filling!) Turkey Day with both sides of the families, the hubby and I quickly got ready for our favorite holiday...Christmas! Got our tree up and decorated and stockings are hung (along with all of my other holiday decor.

Kee was dead-set on flocking our tree last year. I had to firmly stand my ground. He tried to bring it up again this year. I said (enter guilt trip), Do you want our new puppy to die from eating flock? It will be YOUR FAULT.

So after a trip to Home Depot, we found a can of frost instead. I compromised. And the tree actually looks really pretty with touches of frost in a can on the tips (but I'll never admit it, of course). Then we decided to make a snowman on our front porch window...complete with little tree branch arms.

I love Christmas so much. I love singing Christmas songs and making holiday yummies. And wrapping presents beautifully. What are your favorite holiday traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment