Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Home stretch!

I am really bad at this. LOL. Updated pics:

30 weeks as of 06.11.12


33/34 week belly photo! 33 weeks as of 07.02.12...34 weeks as of 07.09.12.

35 weeks as of 07.16.12!
 I am now 37 weeks 3 days pregnant. I'm going to the OB once a week. And as of today, I am officially on maternity leave and already don't know what to do with myself!

Little Miss Amaya should be making her debut in 3 or so weeks. I'm just so excited to meet the little one already!
So what am I going to do in the meantime? Well, her room is all ready to go. (Pics of that coming up soon). I am fully in nesting mode...cleaning the house and cleaning out the fridge/freezer to make room for any food that anyone would like to bring over *hint hint nudge nudge wink wink.* And otherwise I'm just enjoying my free time and resting before my life changes forever. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. 

2 comments:

  1. You should hit up Austin! You know he'll come over and bring you some yummy dishes. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Andi...ugh I almost vommed in my mouth a little bit. LOL

    ReplyDelete