Thursday, December 9, 2010

week in review (...so far...)

monday:

-got to go into the OR and watch my patient have open heart surgery. i literally was standing at the head of the bed with anesthesia staring into dude's open chest. it was awesome. and Dr. B and Dr. F are very nice in the OR.

-got rear-ended on the way  home from work. boo.

wednesday:

-finally got to catch up with my lovelies, Car & Mary. i needed them in my life. i missed them entirely too much.

today:

-finally got a response from the responsible party from the accident. today will be dedicated to getting estimates and hopefully getting the ball rolling so i can get my car fixed. i feel ghetto driving in my banged up car and feel as if everyone is staring at me.

i'm in the process of taking Christmas house pictures with all the decor and whatnot. will post a few up soon.

off to get the day started!

No comments:

Post a Comment