Sunday, June 5, 2011


I got a new camera yesterday, thanks to the hubby! It's a Canon PowerShot SX230 HS. It's got some good nerdy, technical features, but slightly larger than a compact point-and-shoot. I absolutely love it. I wanted to play, so I took this pic of the fabulous peonies I got a few days ago.

Then hubby and I decided to have a photo shoot in the bathroom. I absolutely adore him and am extremely blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life.

I started going back to church last week. I must say, it's been an incredible thing being back. It's opening my eyes to changes I need to make, physically, emotionally, and spiritually. It's opened my eyes to just how blessed and how good I have it. And much more appreciative.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! The flowers and you two =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are SOO adorable! How sweet that he got you camera!

    Yes, one of your bridesmaids was one of the first nurses to come in before we were admitted. I thought I recognized her but I was so crazy worried that I didn't say anything. She was one of my favorite bridesmaids I have ever met. I should have said hello =)

    ReplyDelete