Monday, January 16, 2012

9 weeks!

Yes! 9 weeks today! This first trimester is taking FOREVER to go by! I just want it to be over with. I want to not be tired all the time. And I just want the peace of mind that Lil' Dub is progressing as he/she should be.

I was lucky to get the day off today. So I've been watching tv, resting, and eating! I feel like I've been eating all day long so far, but still can't stay full! It's ridiculous. In fact, I'm about to go eat again! Maybe some corn flakes and bananas. Yum.

Kee and I went to Babies R Us the other day. We've decided not to buy anything just yet, but it doesn't hurt to look. We got an idea of what we want, and it's just fun to look at all the cool stuff they have for baby. And I realized that I'm a retard when it comes to all that kind of stuff. I haven't really been around babies a lot, but he has growing up and raising his nephew and nieces. It's awesome to see how excited he is and how he is going to take charge in the gadget department. :)

Starting next week I'm going to start taking belly pics, although it doesn't look like baby belly. It just looks like fat, bloated belly, which is how I feel. Which is why I want these next few weeks to go by quickly!! Hurry up already!

1 comment:

  1. haah fun! also the other day Chiou b patted my stomach and goes "OH YOURE PREGNANT!" and I was like... um no I'm not... Tricia is. Her response? "Oh you just gained weight."
    FML... at least you have a reason for the pudge. :p
    yay for baby

    ReplyDelete