Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What do you do? I make babies.

Yup! That's right. On Dec 9 2011, I peed on a stick and *wham* I'M PREGO! :)

Hubby and I are soooo stoked! After being married for a little over a year, we felt it was the right time to start a family of our own. It's just such an amazing and exciting time.

How am I feeling? TIRED. EXHAUSTED. My new favorite things are afternoon naps. And if you know me, I NEVER take naps. And I like to be in bed by 8, asleep by 9 at the latest. Hubby loves it. Boobs = OUCH! I get a little nauseated, especially in the car if I'm not driving, or in the evenings. I've only thrown up twice...and that's because I got hit hard with a cold on NYE. I was coughing so much I would throw up. NOT fun.

Details? Well, at first I thought our due date was going to be August 13th, but we went to the doctor yesterday and had our first ultrasound. I'm 8 weeks as of yesterday (only a week behind what I originally thought. Not bad) and the new due date is now August 20th. It's a special week because my late grandma's birthday is the 24th. My mom thinks he/she will be born on that day.

So here's Lil' Dub's first photo sesh. Since it's my baby, you know this child is going to be photographed A LOT! ;)


01/09/12: 8 weeks exactly. HR 180 bpm.

I tried to hold out until 12 weeks to make the big announcement. But so far everything looks okay. And if something *GOD FORBID* were to happen, there's nothing we can do about it. So we are enjoying every second of this amazing experience.

2 comments:

  1. I am tearing up I'm so happy for you! I love your little baby and can't wait to spoil him/her. I'm thinking extra sticky thoughts so he/she will stay put! Give Kee a big congratulatory hug for me too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovie! I'm sooo happy this little baby has soo many aunties that love him/her already! It's one lucky baby! Love you soooo much! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete