Monday, February 20, 2012

Recently

First of all, I'm 14 weeks today and finally and officially in the 2nd trimester! It felt like I would never get to this point!

Last week we had our NT scan. Even though I'm very low risk, I'm choosing not to do any invasive diagnostic tests, such as an amniocentesis or CVS, so I chose to do the blood and ultrasound screening. So glad I did! I got to see the little bug wiggling around, moving its little arm, and even sit straight up! AMAZING. I was in awe of how developed it was when just 5 weeks prior it looked like a little peanut. Plus, I got to take home 11 new pictures of the little one. Here's two of them:


I'm in love with his or her little face...those lips and that nose...amazing. I'm so in love with this little person growing inside of me. It is actually a little person! I am just finding the whole thing crazy right now.

Here's my current photo: 14 weeks!


Still feeling tired some days, but I am actually not having the overwhelming feeling to be sleeping most of my days away. I am actually going to bed around 830-930p now, instead of 7p. =P And high note: I haven't gained any wait since my 8 week appointment. Yup, still the same weight. And those jeans I'm wearing in that picture? Haven't worn them in months. Ha. I'm enjoying this until I start really getting huge!

And last weekend I got my new car. Ended up getting the Hyundai Tuscon. LOVE IT. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment