Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011 Resolutions

I never did make any resolutions for the upcoming year. How silly of me. I usually never do. Or if I do, it's usually the same thing...

I'll exercise more.

I'll eat better.

I'll lose some weight.

Okay, so thse things still apply in the new year.

Except this time around, I'm keeping a food and exercise log to really keep me up on it. It's amazing how you really watch what you eat when you have to log it in. Thank goodness for my food/exercise tracker app to keep me honest. HOTT SEXY 2011 is the theme. I want to get nice and fit before we go to Hawaii in May. My goal is to be down to 120-125 by May. I think it's doable.

I definitely want to do more runs this year. Already signed up for Bay to Breakers 12k in May. Will do the Plate to Plate 5k (usually in June-August). I really want to do the Nike's Half Marathon in October. I don't think I'll be ready for the full marathon this year. Maybe next. I'm looking for one to do in either March or April. I just want to be really healthy and active this year.

I want to work on my relationships...be a better wife/daughter/sister/friend. I think there's always room for improvement.

I want to work on my relationship with God. I'm not going to become a Jesus freak fanatic, but read the Bible more and start going to church when I can. Just become an all-around better person.

I think these are all things that are reasonable.

What are you resolutions for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment