Wednesday, January 12, 2011

just can't get enough...

....of weddings!

I had the holidays to fill the post-wedding void. But now that they're over, I feel like I need something else in my life. Hubby and I were playing around with the idea of starting a wedding services business to do on the side. I loved the photo booth vendor we had at our wedding. The creator of that particular business has a few other services that they offer. We could do that!

We were thinking of maybe starting our own photo booth company and maybe offering services on weekends. It would be based in Tracy, Livermore, Pleasanton. Then we thought we could offer wedding/event planning and coordination! (since I loved the process so much) and then getting other up-and-coming vendors, such as photogs, florists, bakers, to refer our clients to. And we could offer beauty services since I know a few very good hair and makeup artists.

It's just a thought for now...

1 comment:

  1. Just like I do L&D and you couldn't and you do ICU and I couldn't...same thing with weddings. I'm glad you can do all that stuff because I surely canNOT! I think it'd be super fun for you guys and something you two could do together!

    ReplyDelete