Monday, March 19, 2012

18 weeks


Little Baby Williams is the size of a sweet potato! And I think I'm finally starting to feel little baby taps! It's kind of a weird feeling...different than anything I've felt before, so I think it is the L.O! Exciting! And you can see my little bump is getting bigger! Now I'm starting to look as big as I feel!

People have been coming up to me the past few weeks and rubbing my "belly." It was weird because they were rubbing my fat. LOL. But it's firming up now...so rub away!

I have my 19 week appointment next week. Just a quick check-up, but will be scheduling my anatomy scan at that time. Hopefully we will know if we are TEAM PINK or TEAM BLUE in the next few weeks! Any guesses?!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, so cuuuuuute! I wanna rub your belly! I'm guessing...TEAM PINK!

    ReplyDelete