Friday, March 16, 2012

A week late...




Here's the 16 week photo from LAST week.

You can see my little baby bump starting to form, but I still feel bloated. Everyone at work (because they see me the most) swear it's a growing baby bump. I feel like it's just a blob of fat that looks bigger after I eat.

At my 16 week appointment, I did lose 6 more pounds. I am losing weight, but belly looks bigger so I know I am showing. It's just not as cute as I'd like it to be. I am wearing my maternity jeans more now because they are just so much more comfortable. It's funny because my pre-pregnancy jeans are a little looser now.



Here's a pic of one of the ACNPs, Andrea, who is also prego. I was 16w and a couple of days at the time. She is about 5 days ahead of me, but I feel she looks much more pregnant! She's so cute! We like to run from portable xrays together. :)

As of Monday 03.12.12, I am 17 weeks. That would make me 17w5d today. Baby is the size of an onion! Watch out next week for the 18 week photo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment